WHO RPC IS, AND HOW WE DO IT!
On most small items we
reserve the right to ship "Best Way" which may include
USA Postal, UPS, FedEx, DHL,
or other common package carriers
orders. The charge is usually added onto the item
price and included within electronic pay buttons. Should other arrangements need
to be made please use our
to see if we can accommodate
your special needs per the item you are interested in. Please be aware that
"Time Is Money", and we have to pay for resource time used on your behalf, and
will pass that cost onto you.
On larger items requiring freight carriers, it is your responsibility to select the carrier of your choice which best suites your needs from the many available which can access our property. It is a very simple process that can be done online either directly through the carrier of your choice, or one of the many online freight brokerage services such as "FreightQuote.com"
In either case, we will be happy to work with you and your carrier to make this a seamless part of the purchase so long as you follow the shipping requirements.
1. This is a limited access location requiring a straight truck (under 30 ft) with drop gate.
2. A pre-arranged pick up appointment is required by your carrier at least 2 days in advance.
Note: dispatchers are very robotic and many times do not read the "Bill of Lading" instructions which has taken up needless wasted time for all involved by sending out large tractor trailers normally 53', without appointments made. In this case neither you or us is responsible for any additional charges they may want to assign for their mistake. So please, make it very well known conditions 1 and 2 are requirements of shipping.
3. FOR ANY ITEM WHERE YOU ARE ARRANGING SHIPPING & PICK UP. WE WOULD HAVE TO RECEIVE A BILL OF LADING BEFORE ITEM LEAVES YARD STATING CONSIGNEE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING CHARGES.
4. It is recommended you include insurance coverage with your freight carrier as we are NOT responsible for any damage to unit once it leaves our premises with your freight carrier.
5. Abandonment: Buyer/Purchaser hereby agrees regarding any purchase of any item on this site, if this is a pick up item and the item is not picked up by the buyer, or buyers shipping agent within 15 days of payment as outlined above, the item will be considered abandoned and forfeited and returned to our inventory, recycled, dismantled, destroyed, donated, resold, or disposed of in any manner we deem fit with complete loss of any monies paid on the items as non-refundable which however does not invalidate or excuse buyers warranted commitment and obligation of payment fulfillment attached to purchased items not picked up / shipped and deemed abandoned forfeited with no exceptions. No shipments or returns to seller are allowed without express authorization to do so and then only under the written terms of the shipment/return authorization. So, please follow through with your shipper.